What Are the Benefits When You Buy Prescription Drugs Online?
If you live in the United States, you’re well aware of the soaring prices of prescription medications. You’re likely also concerned about how the impending changes to health insurance coverage will affect your access to health care and ability to afford medications. With these issues in mind, you’ve likely wondered if it’s possible buy prescription drugs online from Canadian online pharmacies.
The good news is that it is possible and that there are some additional benefits aside from saving money when you buy prescription drugs online. Keep reading below for a list of these benefits!
4 Benefits You Have When You Buy Prescription Drugs Online
1. Exceptional Savings with Lower Prices
Buy Prescription Drugs Online
One of the biggest advantages to buying prescription medications online is the amount of money it’ll save you.
It isn’t new news. Prescriptions drugs in the United States are expensive. According to the International Federation of Health Plans, it’s estimated that Americans pay two to six times more for brand name prescription drugs than the rest of the world.
As outlined in an article by CNN, Gleevec, a medication for cancer treatment, can cost $6,214 in the United States. Compare that with Canada Pharmacy which sells Gleevec for $2,100 for 30 400mg tablets, or $3,880 for 120 100mg tablets. That saves a patient between 60 and 66%.
If you aren’t able to afford your medications, we encourage you to look through our selection of brand name and generic prescription drugs. You’ll be surprised at how affordable they are!
2. It’s a More Convenient Way to Fill Prescriptions
Ordering prescription medications (as well as OTC and pet medications) online offers a convenience factor that in-store pharmacies lack.
You can place an order from the convenience of your own home, making it easy to buy prescription drugs online. Furthermore, you’re not bound by a specific opening and closing time, allowing you to avoid rushing to get to the pharmacy.
3. Shop with Confidence: your privacy is protected
Concerned about your privacy? If you’re purchasing your medications from a reputable Canadian online pharmacy, know that they must abide by Canadian laws in order to operate.
Furthermore, shopping online can give you more confidence in a different sense. While pharmacists never judge patients, it can often feel embarrassing to purchase certain medications.
By shopping online, you avoid that face-to-face interaction. This lets you remain slightly more anonymous and shop more discretely compared to a traditional in-store pharmacy. Thereby, it gives you more privacy.
4. Take Advantage of Referral Programs
At Canada Pharmacy, we offer a as a way to give back to our customers. In this way, if you refer a friend, and he or she makes a purchase of over $100, you will both get a $50.00 credit towards your next purchase.
This is simply more money in your pocket for both you and your friend(s)!
Tips for Safe Shopping
Before you buy prescription drugs online, be sure you’re shopping on a reputable website. To tell the difference, follow these tips:
- Ensure the URL starts with “https”: The “s” indicates that the site is secure and safe for shopping.
- Ensure the pharmacy is licensed: If you’re purchasing medications from a Canadian online pharmacy, be sure it’s accredited by the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA). Be sure to check out this list of CIPA certified safe online pharmacies as well before making a purchase.
- Don’t make a purchase if the site doesn’t require a prescription: All authorized Canadian online pharmacies require a prescription in order to fill a prescription-only medication.