Apcalis 20 MG Tablets
This longer effective treatment time has gained the drug the nickname, ‘Le Weekender’ in France.
The medical name for Apcalis is Tadalafil and it belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area.
This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Apcalis Oral Jelly is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection. Apcalis 20 MG Tablets
Due to the lower overall dose of 20mg, many patients report lower side effects.
How to take this medicine
- To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully.
- The safe indicated dose of Tadalis within a 24 hour period is 20mg
- This medicine will become effective 20 minutes after taking
- Effective treatment time is 36 – 72 hours
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine
- Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.
From time to time patients taking Tadalis experience the following side effects.
Common Side Effects
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
Less Common Side Effects
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
The above side effects are not dangerous and normally diminish as your body becomes accustomed to the treatment. Patients presenting with the above side effects generally do not need to stop taking Tadalis. Apcalis 20 MG Tablets
Serious Side Effects (Uncommon)
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the above serious side effects, stop taking this medicine and seek emergency medical care immediately.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their GP prior to taking Apcalis (Erectalis / Kamagra Plus)Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Tadalis.
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush are safe)
For a full list of drug interactions, contraindications and precautions please download the PDF Medicine Safety Sheet. Apcalis 20 MG Tablets
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil 20mg) is a popular and successful treatment for erectile dysfunction. Containing the same active ingredients as Cialis, patients can benefit from an effective treatment time of at least 36 hours. Apcalis 20 MG Tablets
This allows couples to engage in intercourse at a natural time. This longer effective treatment time has gained the drug the nickname, ‘Le Weekender’ in France. Unlike tablets, Oral Jelly is easy to swallow and is very quickly absorbed into the body.
The medical name for Apcalis is Tadalafil and it belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Apcalis 20 MG Tablets
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) is manufactured clinically by Ajanta Pharma.
Apcalis 20 MG Tablets